Sub Saharan Africa Economy
Source: World Bank
World Bank forecasts are frequently updated based on new information and changing (global) circumstances. Consequently, projections presented here may differ from those contained in other Bank documents, even if basic assessments of countries’ prospects do not differ at any given moment in time.
a. Growth rates over intervals are compound weighted averages; average growth contributions, ratios and deflators are calculated as simple averages of the annual weighted averages for the region.
b. GDP at market prices and expenditure components are measured in constant 2010 U.S. dollars.
c. Sub-region aggregate excludes Liberia, Somalia, Central Africa Republic and São Tomé and Principe and South Sudan. Data limitations prevent the forecasting of GDP components or Balance of Payments details for these countries.
d. The sudden surge in Private Consumption in the region in 2013 is driven by the revised and rebased NIA data of Nigeria in 2014.
e. Exports and imports of goods and non-factor services (GNFS).
f. Recently high-income countries include Equatorial Guinea.
g. Oil Exporters: Angola, Côte d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Congo, Rep., Gabon, Nigeria, Sudan, Chad, Congo, Dem. Rep.
h. CFA Countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Congo, Rep., Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Chad, Togo.
- Find all the info that you need about " router storel " at http://www.storel.ro
- If you are looking for recuperação de dados then visit this page .
- Trying to find keurig k cups pookismahi ? Check out this page: www.pookismahi.com
- Learn more about Personal Injury Lawyers thenblawgroup at http://thenblawgroup.com
- Visit http://mediagiantdesign.com to find out more regarding fort pierce web design